Sunday, November 2, 2008

FASHION FIX #2

It's time for another jam packed FABULOUS FASHION FIX!!! 

Last edition featured some hot fashions and bargains, but this edition titled "DIAMONDS, FASHION & FUR" is filled with luxury and lavishness. So, before you're overwhelmed by the beautiful fashion you are about to see, I have to share three things with you... 

(1) VOTE!!!!! Tomorrow's presidential election results will CHANGE the world!!! I'm not going to get too political but the truth is that our President, meaning the President of the United States makes decision that impact you, me and others all over the world! Everything in the economy is not coincidental. We've seen and experienced the impact our last and current president has made. Believe that the next president (I pray it's Obama) will have a lot of work to do but that there will be CHANGE for the better. 

(2) I told myself I would not make these posts long, but there is so much information I want to share with you that I just can't help myself!!! The posts haven't reached "long" status just yet, but I will do my best to keep them in a "safe" length. 

(3) WARNING: The items mentioned and viewed in this blog my cause you to loose your mind and max out your credit cards. Please us caution and financial restraint when viewing these items. The author of this blog is not responsible for YOU messing up YOUR credit by maxing out your credit cards while attempting to purchase any of these items....NOW LET THE FABULOUSNESS BEGIN!!!! 

DIAMONDS & FASHION & FUR OH MY!!!
Breath taking bling is all I have to say about these Chanel J12 Limited Edition JOAILLERIE time pieces. No I cannot and will not call these "watches"...they are "jewelry time pieces." Add that to your vocabulary and please use when mentioning items on this level.

J12 Haute Joaillerie
18 carats white gold and black ceramic, entirely set in baguette-cut diamonds. Baguette-cut black ceramic incubators. 
Edition Limited to 5
**Yes only 5 were made!!!

BECAUSE I LOOOOVE PINK.....

J12 Joaillerie
38mm automatic, white gold and white high-tech ceramic, baguette-cut pink sapphires. Diamond incubators.
Edition Limited to 12

ALL PHONES BRRRRING-BRRRRRING...BUT DOES YOUR PHONE BLING-BLING?
Dior has done it again with this almost $30,000 diamond phone. Sleek and beautiful in design, the "My Dior" luxury phone has a crocodile skin exterior, dawns 31 black sapphire crystals and 640 diamonds set in white gold. At the cost of $27,000 I wonder how much monthly insurance costs? Not the usual $5 per month, I'm sure. Funny, I thought a $300 phone bill was a lot. The phones' $30k price tag doesn't even include phone calls!


OHHHH, LA, LA
Dennis Basso designs some of the most luxurious, lavish and wearable fur. The excitement this time came from the Creme Russian Sable and Alligator jacket on the right. Oh my! It is beautiful! It comes at a steep price of $35,000. What I loooove about this is how it is a great piece to have in any wardrobe because of the vintage like design, neutral color and sophisticated style. Here it is paired with a creme silk satin Dennis Basso dress ($2,400). For a casual yet fly look, I would definitely rock this with a pair of premium sleek jeans, feminine blouse and of course bling!

No comments: