Tuesday, November 25, 2008

FASHION FIX #5


WHAT TIIIIIIIIIME IS IT!?
I have to confess -  I have an obsession with timepieces aka "watches". There is something special in how a great timepiece can uplift a look to the next level. Classic colors of black and brown are great but the funnest way to incorporate this amazing accessory is to use color! In this edition, I'm giving you a lot of options. Because these are budget conscious times (ha-ha - no pun intended) , I present to you a mix of high time and low time...

The Adidas Candy Collection brings it!



Adidas 
$60-$65


For the Girly-Girlys & Me! I have a secret love for Hello Kitty. Shhhh...


Sanrio
$65
*Every holiday Sanrio releases a limited edition promotional timepiece. This is the best. You can get it for $25 with a purchase of $40 or more - while they last.

If you don't know, now you know...Toy Watch was launched by Milan designers Marco Mavilla in 2006 and has been very hot since.


Toy Watch
$195


Toy Watch
$495

Michael Kors...need I say more


Michael Kors
$225

Michael Kors
$250

No comments: